Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thursday night at The Big Deck!

Just a quick note to say that my band, Shade Tree, will play at The Big Deck's open mic session on Thursday night, February 26, 2015.  That's in Cedar Key on Dock Street, sometime between 7 and 9 pm.  Just a few songs; Kate Talbott-Nagel and her band host it every week.  She's fantastic, got a voice like the young Stevie Nicks!

Oh, you didn't know I had a band?  Well, I like to say I was born to sew and sing!  Hence, Mermaid Song Quilts! We do have a not at all active Facebook Page, and a website that might still be available, I don't even know!  www.shadetreeband.com.  Here I am with Will Ellis, bass player, and David Norden on guitar and harmonicas.

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could make it but we have dinner plans tonight with friends. Maybe next time! Enjoy the evening.

    ReplyDelete